Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

#Cannes2015: amAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala Red Carpet Wish List Part 5

Surprisingly we have not seen Paz Vega on the red carpet during the Cannes Film Festival at at yet. I am actually deeply saddened by this because Paz knows how to dress for Cannes and I am missing her signature edgy glam. If Paz makes the jaunt to the south of France for the festival I am sure that we will see Paz attend the amfAR Cinema Against AIDS gala. For an amfAR appearance I would love to see Paz wear this Giorgio Armani Fall 2015 RTW wrap gown. Not many would be able to make me actually like this gown, but I know that there are a certain few that would. Paz is one of those women. She would make this look all about making sure that this look is styled correctly. A pair of simple black Stuart Weitzman 'Nudist' sandals, a simple black clutch, a pink lip, and simple earring will ensure that Paz is able to make this gown work for the amfAR red carpet on Thursday.
We have seen a few looks on the red carpet from feature film jury member Sienna Miller so far this festival, Valentino, Sonia Rykiel, & Lanvin to name a few. I am hoping that Sienna will take a night off her jury duties and attend the amfAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala on Thursday. Céline revealed their Pre-Fall 2015 collection at the beginning of the month and the moment that I saw this white cap sleeved loose fitting draped gown I started to pray to the fashion gods that Sienna would get her hands on this gown. This simplistic silhouette is perfect for the amfAR gala and it would be a sleek look that we have not seen from Sienna yet this festival. A pair of a metallic silver clutch, a pair of silver sandals, a red lip, sleek hair, a red lip, and a statement diamond necklace would finish this look off in the perfect way. I have been envisioning it since I first saw the gown.

No comments:

Post a Comment