Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Runway Report: Chanel Cruise 2016

On Monday, the same day at the Met Gala, Karl Lagerfeld dragged the fashion set (or at least those he could pry away from the most glamorous red carpet of the year) out to Seoul, South Korea to present the Chanel Cruise 2016 collection. Destination fashion shows are becoming more the norm for these between season collections and Karl has been doing them for years now. The collection infused bright candy colors and structures of classic Korean dress like the hanbok. I have to say that after being really disappointed by Chanel collections for the past few seasons I have to say that I love so much of this collection and I can not wait to see it on the red carpet. I am actually really excited to see some of these looks on the red carpet and I am sure that we will see at least one look on the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival, which starts next Wednesday. Seated front row was Kristen Stewart, Tilda Swinton, and the face of Chanel No. 5 Gisele Bundchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment