Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2015

#Cannes2015: "Irrational Man" Premiere Wish List

I was actually really surprised, but delightfully so, to see "Irrational Man" pop up as an Out of Competition special screening for the 2015 Cannes Film Festival, because I read from sources close to the festival that the film was out of the running. I absolutely love seeing Emma Stone on the red carpet and I am excited to see what she will do with her first Cannes Film Festival appearance. For the films photocall I would love to see Emma wear this Antonio Berardi Fall 2015 RTW lilac long sleeved dress with leaf jacquard detail rendered in silk and features a sheath silhouette with a jewel neckline, a jacquard colorblock bodice, and a draped skirt with pleating detail and an asymmetrical hem. I don't know many that could take this dress and make it look effortless and I think that Emma would, with a pair of yellow sandals and loose waves this look would be perfection. For the wardrobe change for the red carpet gala premiere I would love to see Emma wear this Elie Saab Spring 2015 Couture watercolor butterfly strapless gown. This gown screams Cannes and I have been dying to see Emma wear this gown on the red carpet since it first rocked the runway so I am sending prayers to the fashion gods that this is the gown that she chooses. A simple pair of gold satin sandals, simple earrings, a pink lip, and her hair styled into Marcel waves would ensure that the Cannes red carpet wouldn't even know what hit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment