Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

MTV Video Music Awards Wish List: Florence Welch

 I freaking LOVE Florence Welch of Florence + the Machine!!! She always looks so amazing on the red carpet is things that many others would turn their noses up at and say why the hell would anyone wear that. I will admit that she has made me like more than a few thing that she has worn that I hated on the runway. For this even I choose to put Florence in one of her favorite designers Valentino. This gown is got this amazing 70s vibe from it and she rocks that style so often. I love the colors and I think that they would make the red tone of her hair just stand out!
To finish the look I added complimentary colors through a Kotur clutch, Nicholas Kirkwood sandals, Chopard earrings, and a Bulgari ring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment