Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Teen Choice Awards Dress Picks: The K's and the L's

Katy Perry loves The Blonds (the Smurfette dress in the reference picture is by them). I chose this colorful fringe dress because the moment I saw it Katy's name screamed in my head. I would have her wear fuchsia Nicolas Kirkwood ankle strap sandals.
Its dark and a mini dress the two things that K Stew looks for in a dress I already know she will either wear black Christian Louboutin or Sergio Rossi pumps if she wore this so why bother finding a pair of heels that would be stunning when I know I'm gonna be let down in that department either way. NEXT!
OK so Kristen Wiig, I have no idea who she is, just know that she has been working a red carpet lately. She favors sweet ensembles which is why I choose this red Thakoon Resort 2012 dress. Sweet but sexy. I would give her a matching red clutch and red peep toe pumps.
Lea is a red carpet diva and a HUGE Oscar de la Renta fan. This feathered strapless dress is cute and perfect for her. I would pair this dress with grey embellished Jimmy Choo sandals.
Now after her trying to separate herself from her Gossip Girl character on the red carpet circa the fall of 2009 She has consistently gotten a whole lot better. I would love to see her in this Giambattista Valli dress and paired with yellow Burak Uyan Sandals, as she has not let me down in the shoe department in a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment