Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Teen Choice Awards Dress Picks: The Jennifers and Jordana

Its black, mini, and sleeveless which unless its in a nude or beigey color Jennifer would never touch it. I am so bored with her and I know that if she wore this dress she wouldn't wear a pair of gold sandals but a pair of black pumps probably of the Brian Atwood Manic style. NEXT!
Jennifer Lawrence started this year strong in designers like Louis Vuitton and Prabal Gurung, but finished her run in that horrible Calvin Klein at the Oscars. As Jennifer is about to start her promo tour for her new film based on the hit series of novels "The Hunger Games" Jenn will have to once again try to up her style. I picked this yellow and orange dress because I think that she would look stunning in it and would accentuate her new brunette locks perfectly. I would recommend a small drop earring and a pair of pale orange Burak Uyan sandals.
Now if anyone can bring the diva to the event it is JLo. I mean the green dress on the left is what she wore to meet the future king and queen of England! So I have established that JLo brings the diva to every outfit she wears and that would be no different with this silver and white stripped Cushine Et Ochos Resort 2012 dress. She should not shorten it or make it strapless just pair it with a hot pair of chandelier earring and electric blue Jimmy Choo sandals.
Last but not least for today we have Jordana Brewster. I choose this sexy yet classy red ruched Zac Posen Resort 2012 strapless cocktail dress. I would pair this dress with a red Alexander McQueen embellished clutch, red Christian Louboutin d'orsay pumps, and fancy diamond drop earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment