Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

MTV Video Music Awards Wish Lists: Brittney Spears

 I know its a far stretch to ask Britney Spears to look well put to get her but hey I'm gonna try! Here I have a black and blue mini dress from Farah Angsana's Fall 2011 RTW collection. The dress is a mini dress which is a BSpears must have, but it is elegant. I could also see the costumers for Gossip Girl putting this dress on Serena Van Der Woodson (A.K.A. Blake Lively) for the show. I love the crystal details and the pattern they create on the dress and the way the colors fade from black to the blue.
I decided not to pair the look with fancy bling or have Britt carry a clutch just paired the look with a pair of black Giuseppe Zanotti strappy sandals with blue crystals to compliment the dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment