Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

MTV Video Music Awards Wish List: Beyonce to wear Gucci

 Well everyone, as you read this I am currently unpacking or shopping for my dorm room or getting ready to put off good bye with my madre. Well enough about that. Beyonce is a 100% DIVA on the red carpet. The look in the reference picture is not the best look from her but was her last major red carpet appearance in a gown. Now Beyonce is known for sometimes taking a walk on the wild side which is why I choose this Gucci Fall 2011 RTW gown. I love B in red and I love B in black. The dress has a very significant plunge and has a sheer skirt. I think that the dress is sexy without being slutty. On to the accessories...
To compliment the very sexy dress I chose a Jimmy Choo crystal encrusted clutch, black satin pumps with a red satin bow from Christian Louboutin, 90 carats of Chopard diamond and ruby earrings, and a Cartier ring.

So fellow fashionistas, what say you would you like to see Beyonce in this look or do you disagree? 
Let me what your thoughts are in the comments section! If there is something that you don't like let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment