Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Teen Choice Awards Dress Picks: Olivia, Penelope, Reese, and Rihanna

Olivia has been in a style rut in my own opinion since her chocolate with gold crystal Marchesa ball gown at the 2011 Golden Globe Awards. She has been wearing a lot of head to toe black so that is why I picked this sportswear inspired zebra printed Michael Kors mini dress. Now I know it seems hypocritical to give her a dress that is black and white but I would pair this dress with an orange Nancy Gonzalez clutch, lime green and orange color blocked Brian Atwood peep toe pumps and I would pull her hair into a pony tail
Penelope Cruz is very unpredictable on the red carpet but she usually sticks to her favorite brands Oscar de la Renta, Armani Prive, and Chanel. That is why I picked this Chanel Resort 2012 dress, I know what your thinking that the Teen Choice Awards is no place to wear a Chanel gown. Well I would have her not wear the black underskirt and just the ivory and black wrap style dress. She should just pair this with black Christian Louboutin peep toe pumps.
Reese has also been in a style rut. This dress may look familiar to usual blog readers because it was in my wish list for Michelle Obama for the Fourth of July, well she didn't wear it. Reese is a huge fan of Zac Posens work and has worn his designs on several occasions. This is a very cute flirty summer dress. I would have her pair this with red and white striped with cork heel and platform Brian Atwood peep toe pumps.
 Rhianna is my daring diva so that is why I picked this black harness and white feather top and pants from one of my favorite designers Prabal Gurung. I would pair this look with black Burberry Prorsum stiletto combat boots and hair pulled back.

No comments:

Post a Comment