Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

MTV Video Music Awards Wish Lists: Lady Gaga

 Lady Gaga had sort of been toning down the crazy-ness of her life and beel looking a whole lot more...how do I put this? NORMAL!!!! Alert the president and the world, because it just may end! I think that this pink confection is perfect for her as it has A LOT of drama and I think she should have like a white bob wig or something along those lines for this dress because I LOVE IT!!!!!
 Ok so I looked through all the shoes in my massive shoe photo archive and the craziest that would match this dress were these pink Marc Jacobs ones with an inverted heel. I decided that she needed a shit ton on diamonds; all of the ones here are from Adler.
Lady Gaga is also opening the show and will most likely be performing her new single You and I. She has really been loving on Versace and Tom Ford lately and I already made a Versace wish. So I decided to do a wish from Tom Ford for the performance. You and I is more of a ballad so I could see her at her piano wearing this purple gown with the white bob wig and black shoes and I couldnt find a pair that I liked but I imagine they will be extreme platforms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment