Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

2012 Emmy Awards Presenters Wish List

 'Revenge' star Emily VanCamp will make her major awards show red carpet debut at the 2012 Emmy Awards on Sunday night where she is set to be one of the presenters. While Emily has a beautiful look and could pull off some amazing avant garde and couture worthy looks she is still new to the scene and I think that baby steps are needed to launch her upon society. I have chosen this aqua blue one shouldered Monique Lhuillier Spring 2013 RTW gown that is hot of the runway at New York Fashion Week. I think that with Emily's skin tone and blonde hair that she would look amazing in this color of a gown and that it would stand out in what is no doubt going to be a sea of black gowns on Sunday. Pair this with a matching Edie Parker clutch and silver Jimmy Choo 'Lance' sandals as well as some amazing earrings and a statement bracelet and she will make her first best dressed list.
 Lucy Liu is also going to be one of the presenters at this years Emmy Awards, the actress who will be staring in the new CBS show 'Elementary' which starts on September 27th. The star will most likely wow us when she steps out on the red carpet as she usually does. I would love to see her wear this magenta Atelier Versace Fall 2012 Couture one shouldered gown. I think that this would be an amazing option for her as the color would look amazing on her and it is avant garde. Pair this with a small silver Leiber clutch and some silver strappy sandals and some simple bling and she is set to shock and awe as she overtakes the red carpet from the nominees.
Last year Martha Plimpton unexpectedly wowed me wearing a burgundy beaded Zac Posen gown and I am hoping she keeps her track record clean. I would love to see her wear this amazing Reem Acra Resort 2013 gown but instead of the stone color I would love to see her wear it in an elegant black. I would love to see this because I think it would be extremely elegant. Pair it with a emerald green stone clutch, black pumps, and some emerald and diamond jewelry to complete this look.

No comments:

Post a Comment