Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

2012 Toronto Film Festival: Premiere Wish List Part Seven

Andrea Riseborough was one of last years winners of the 'One To Watch' in last years End of the Year Awards after making a huge splash on the red carpet wearing amazing couture creations last year whilst promoting Madonna's film 'W.E.' in which she stared. Although we have not seen much of Andrea this year she has still given us a few amazing looks from Marchesa and Marios Schwab, she is set to make an appearance at the Toronto International Film Festival to promote her newest film 'Disconnect.' Andrea is someone who tends to go for the extravagant looks when she walks the red carpet. For this premiere I would like to see Andrea wear this silver sequin and and nude chiffon draped Vionnet Fall 2012 RTW gown. I think that this look is simple yet makes a huge impact all at the same time and would be perfect for this premiere.
Amy Adams was a no show at the Cannes Film Festival premiere of 'On The Road' but sources say that she will venture to Toronto, Canada for its premiere there. Amy Adams is a huge fan of Giambattista Valli and I am almost positive that she will wear the brand for her premiere. I think that this Giambattista Valli Resort 2013 with a ruffled shoulder gown. Pair this look with gold strappy sandals and a gold clutch and she is red carpet ready.
Kirsten Dunst is one that I either love or hate on the red carpet and while she has had some ok appearances lately she hasn't really wow'ed me in a while. While I do not think that this cheery lemon yellow Andrew Gn Resort 2013 dress would WOW me I think that I would most likely still put this look on the best dressed list especially if she wowed me with some amazing bold accessories like a sparkling gold clutch and a pair of green sandals to really wow me.
Selena Gomez will be promoting her new film 'Spring Breakers' during the TIFF this year and to keep with this fun theme I have chosen to put her in this amazing sapphire blue Moschino Fouall 2012 RTW dress with a feathered skirt. It is a dress that has a young youthful air about it but still has a mature look about it. Finish it off with a blue Edie Parker clutch and gunmetal Jimmy Choo sandals and a high pony tail to complete the look for the red carpet.
Nicole Kidman is about to become a very busy lady on the red carpet promoting all her films in the coming months and attending the Emmy Awards later this month and I am hoping that the Nicole who has been giving us amazing hollywood glamour all year keeps it up. I would love to see her wear this gold emblellished Elie Saab Fall 2012 Couture dress with 3/4 length sleeves. Pair this with a pair of gold strappy Manolo Blahnik sandals and a gold Jimmy Choo tube clutch will make an amazing top to this look which has an unexpected open back.
Audrey Tautou shocked the fashion industry for two reasons at this years Cannes Film Festival Closing Ceremony which premiered her film 'Therese Desqueyroux,' which is also premiering at TIFF, by wearing a tea length dress by Prada instead of Chanel. Well I do not believe that she will stray from the brand for long and will be back in their couture frocks during the Toronto Film Festival. I think that this vintage inspired leaf print dress from the Chanel Fall 2012 Couture collection would be amazing. I think that the ankle length is amazing which keeps this look from being overly formal for the event. Pair this with a black Chanel clutch and some black strappy sandals and this look is complete

No comments:

Post a Comment