Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Emily Blunt Wish List for the 'Looper' Premieres

It will be lights, Camera, Hollywood glam at the LA Premiere of 'Looper.' With Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Bruce Willis, Piper Perabo and Emily Blunt I am sure that there will be some amazing red carpet moments. Here I am wishing specifically for Emily Blunts red carpet moments and I am DYING to see her wear this amazing embellished Giambattista Valli Spring 2012 Couture LBD. There aren't many times that I will wish to see a basic LBD on the red carpet but this one is absolutely amazing. I would not have Emily wear the gold bow belt. Finish this look with a pair of black strappy sandals and a sleek pulled back hairstyle to complete this absolutely amazing ensemble.
For London I have chosen a much more formal look. I think that London might be the place where this film first premiere's so it will call for a much grander of looks. So to accommodate the dress code for this event I have chosen this amazing dove grey head-to-toe embellished Elie Saab Resort 2013 gown. I think this gown with a high neck beaded yoke would be an amazing choice. The color would be simple yet regal. Pair the gown with a slate grey Edie Parker clutch, gunmetal Jimmy Choo sandals, and a stunning statement bracelet to complete the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment