Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2012

2012 London FIlm Festival: 'Ginger and Rosa' Competition Premiere

Elle Fanning is one of the rising stars on the red carpet who already has the keys to the Valentino Couture closet and has been the star of both Marc by Marc Jacobs and Rodarte's AD campaign. Well I would love to see her wear this green strapless cocktail dress from the Rodarte Spring 2013 RTW collection. I am kinda in love with all the potential in this dress had to look amazing on the red carpet. Some of you are probably wondering why I said strapless green dress when you seen blue and grey long sleeves on the runway and that is because they paired the dress with the contrasting shirt underneath. I would obviously tell her to wear just the strapless dress. Pair this with a cute gold Edie Parker clutch and a pair of the Miu Miu gold glitter mary jane pumps to complete the youthful red carpet look.
While being incredibly boring Christina Hendricks looked amazingly elegant at the 'Ginger and Rosa' premiere during the Toronto Film Festival and then looked a crazy mess at the Creative Arts Emmy Awards last weekend. Well for the London Film Festival, I am excited to see what the 'Mad Men' star has in store for us because she is actually putting forth a great effort into looking amazing. I would love to see her wear this Christian Siriano Spring 2013 RTW kimono style dress in a deep cerulean blue. It is not often that I change up what the dress on the runway looks like in comparison to what I wish for but knowing that Christian and Christina have a past relationship of changing up runway gowns together then I stand firm because the white would just was her out. Pair the look with a small Jimmy Choo tube clutch in pewter silver and a pair of silver peep toe pumps to match and there is a recipe for a look that I am bound to fall in love with.

No comments:

Post a Comment