Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

2012 New York Film Festival: 'Passion' Premiere Wish List

 Noomi Rapace has failed to excite me at all when she stepped a lackluster green lace Valentino dress at the Venice Film Festival premiere of this film. I am hoping that she will bring the magic that made me fall in love with her when I first discovered her on the red carpet during the New York Film Festival premiere of this film. I am in love with this strapless embellished navy and hot pink Christian Dior Fall 2012 Couture peplum top pair with black cigarette pants. I think that this would be an amazing choice for Noomi who tends to favor red carpet looks that are different from the standard. This paired with a simple pair of Christian Louboutin peep toe black pumps and she is set for a great look for this premiere.
I had another dress, a stunning coral laser cut lace one shouldered Marchesa Resort 2013 dress that ended up on Stacy Keibler at the Marchesa Spring 2013 presentation, in mind for Rachel but after that happened I had to scramble to find another dress. I think that this yellow and white Monique Lhuillier Resort 2013 printed dress would be perfect replacement for the original dress. I think that Rachel would look stunning in it as the cut is classic yet modern all at the same time. Finish this look with a pair of gold embellished sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment