Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

'Pitch Perfect' LA Premiere Wish List

 Anna Kendrick kind of really let me down, well not kind of she just flat out really let me down, during the premiere of 'End of Watch' at the Toronto Film Festival. I am hoping that tomorrow night at the 'Pitch Perfect' LA premiere that she wow's me because she hasn't done that in quite a while. I think this flower embellished Oscar de la Renta Resort 2013 dress would make me fall in love with Anna on the red carpet all over again. Pair this with a pair of bronze Brian Atwood peep toe pumps and a matching small clutch hair pulled back and up to showcase the dress and she is ready for the red carpet.
 Brittany Snow isn't high fashion on the red carpet but brings us some really elegant looks from some other brands. I would love to see her wear this orange Farah Angsana Spring 2013 RTW cocktail dress. Brittany has a very flirty sense of style and always look cute. Pair this dress with an aqua clutch and some gold strappy sandals and she is ready for this premiere.
All others at this premiere will most likely be cast into the shadows the moment that red carpet diva Elizabeth Banks steps onto the red carpet at this premiere. The star who is a huge Versace girl will most likely wear a dress from the recent Atelier Versace Fall 2012 Couture collection which Lizzy sat front row at. I would love to see her wear this yellow embellished sparkling Atelier Versace Fall 2012 Couture dress. I think that Lizzy would rock the hell out of this sexy mini without it looking vulgar. pair this with a pair of nude sandals and maybe a sparking nude clutch to complete what will no doubt be a stunning red carpet ensemble and yet another best dressed list look for Lizzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment