Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

2013 American Music Awards: Carrie Underwood Wish List

I have basically given up hope that I will ever love another Carrie Underwood look in my life. At the 2013 CMA Awards last week there was not one of her 9 looks that I actually liked. I am hoping that she can get her act together between now and the American Music Awards on November 24th. This pretty pink Elie Saab Spring 2014 RTW gown with a lace bodice and sexy slit would be a perfect look to help Carrie make me fall back in love with her style. Too often she dresses like a prom or beauty queen and while that was cute when she first came on the scene she refuses to grow out of that stage and it is becoming quite stale. A gold clutch and a pair of gold sandals would ensure that Carrie has the perfect look for the 2013 American Music Awards

No comments:

Post a Comment