Pages

Saturday, November 23, 2013

2013 American Music Awards: Miley Cyrus


Miley Cyrus is set to be a performer tomorrow night at the 2013 American Music Awards and I am actually looking forward to seeing what the wild child of pop music will wear for the red carpet. I will say that while Diane Kruger, Anne Hathaway, and Cate Blanchett are still at the top of clients that I dream of having one day, but Miley is also on that list because I think I get her but I can refine her style so that she doesn't always end up on the worst dressed lists. I think that this chiffon printed Emilio Pucci Spring 2014 RTW maxi gown with a sequin embellished bodice is the perfect look for Miley. It is edgy and sexy with out being ugly and slutty. Finish the look with a pair of edgy high heeled black gladiator sandal boots with gold hardware and her hair styled in the fuax-hawk pompadour that she favors and Miley will have the perfect balance of fashion and edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment