Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

2013 CMA Awards Host Carrie Underwood Wish List

Carrie Underwood has been the Hostess with the Mostest for the CMA Awards for as long as I can recall. This is usually her best night of fashion as she has multiple costume changes. As the hostess, a nominee, and presenter Carrie really shows up all of her talents; but before she takes to the stage Carrie must take to the red carpet. For the red carpet I have chosen to wish for Carrie to wear this amazing tangerine orange Zuhair Murad Resort 2014 halter neck embellished chiffon gown. This is a dress that is completely out of Carries norm for her red carpet dressing, its much more overtly sexy and I think that this is exactly how Carrie should go.
To open the show I think that this pastel lavender based Dennis Basso Resort 2014 ball gown. Carrie was the first person that I thought of when I saw this gown and I just know that she has to wear it for the 2013 CMA Awards. Dennis Basso is a totally under appreciated designer on the red carpet and I think that the world needs to see more of his designs and Carrie should be one to help do this. Next is this navy and gold Romona Kevesa Spring 2014 RTW mullet gown, which I think is this amazing modern look that I would love to see Carrie wear. Now she cant just wear all ballgown, even though I totally would love to see her do that, so I picked this black, white, and hot pink Christian Siriano Resort 2014 geometric print strapless cocktail dress. As you can tell I am mostly going totally left of what Carrie would normally wear so that she can have an amazing set of new looks as her overly embellished gowns and cocktail dresses are starting to get really stale.
After the quick break from gowns in that Christian Siriano number I would put Carrie back in a flowing cream Naeem Khan Spring 2014 RTW embellished halter gown. This is a favorite from the Spring 2014 RTW collections and I can not see who gets their hands on it first. I think that Carrie would look absolutely stunning in this amazing gown. Follow that with another short number this time a floral embellished Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2014 RTW cocktail dress. I am a little unsure if Carrie could grab this dress right off the runway but it totally fits in the country theme of the night. And finally Carrie should go out with a bang wearing this black Reem Acra Spring 2014 RTW tulle ball gown with silver beaded embellishments on the bodice. All of these looks look absolutely amazing, would look amazing on Carrie, and would be the perfect looks for the 2013 CMA Awards.

No comments:

Post a Comment