Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

2013 Kennedy Center Honors Wish List

I am so sorry to all of my followers that this post has come so late today but I have been very sick, but like they say in the theater 'the show must go on.' The 2013 Kennedy Center Honors will present this years production to Washington DC on December 8th and will be broadcast on CBS on December 29th. Caroline Kennedy, daughter of former president John F Kennedy, always provides the opening and closing remarks at the event. She has done so wearing some fabulous brands like Rochas and Michael Kors. This year I would love to see her wear this amazing Carolina Herrera Resort 2014 blue, black, and white gown with some red details. This dress is so beautiful and I can just see Caroline wearing it as the dramatic wall of honorees names rises and she comes forward to the plexiglass podium to deliver what she has to say.
The woman that I am most looking forward to what she will be wearing is First Lady of the United States, Michelle Obama. Having won my heart at this event wearing Vera Wang, Naeem Khan and Peter Soronen, and aside from her gold Michael Kors lamé gown last year (which landed her on my worst dressed list) Mrs. Obama has always looked fabulous at this event. This amazing pink Vera Wang Fall 2014 Bridal strapless mermaid pleated gown with romantic roses and layers. I am so in love with this gown and hope to see it on someone at some point and Michelle is the perfect person to wear this gown. Finish the look with a pair of gold pumps, a statement necklace, and a statement bracelet and Michelle will have the perfect look for this event.

No comments:

Post a Comment