Pages

Saturday, November 9, 2013

'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' London Premiere Wish List

Monday will bring the start of the international promotional tour for 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.' I cant not wait! I am so excited to see what Jennifer Lawrence will bring to the red carpet. Will she be exclusively Christian Dior, she is a spokesmodel for the brand, like fellow model Natalie Portman was during her 'Thor: The Dark World' premieres? Or will she surprise us wearing other brands for the big premieres. I think that for the London premiere that there is no shot that we will not see any other brand on Jennifer than Christian Dior. I think that for this premiere that this red two tiered Christian Dior Fall 2013 Couture strapless gown. I have mixed feelings about Jennifer in Dior but I do believe that this gown will be absolutely amazing. With her new pixie cut, which she did because her hair was fried and she wanted to rebuild it, a red Dior clutch, a pair of gold sandals, and some simple jewelry Jennifer will have a perfect look for this premiere.
I have been sad that I have not seen a whole lot of Elizabeth Banks on the red carpet this year because she is usually a favorite of mine. For the London premiere of 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' I would love to see the lover of the avant-garde wear this amazing emerald Schiaparelli Fall 2013 Couture, sari inspired gown. This collection was created simply as a tribute and is not being produced, much to the sadness of many fashion lovers. Like with the Tilda Swinton wish earlier this week, I am still holding out hope that we will still get to see some of the creations on the red carpet. Elizabeth would compliment this gown so well and I would just die if she wore it. A gold Edie Parker confetti clutch, a pair of gold sandals, and some Veronica Lake waves over one shoulder and simple emerald jewels will finish this look and breathe life into a cold London night.

No comments:

Post a Comment