Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

2013 Gotham Independent Film Awards: Carey Mulligan & Cate Blanchett Wish List

The road to the 2014 Academy Awards started back in October with the 2013 Hollywood Film Awards and will continue with the 2013 Gotham Independent Film Awards on December 2nd. Carey Mulligan is not nominated for any awards but her film 'Inside Llewyn Davis' is nominated for Best Picture. As she isn't nominated I think that this white Elie Saab Spring 2014 RTW cocktail dress with 3/4 length sleeves and sheer panels is perfect. I have been really conflicted on Carey's style and I am hoping that I will love what she wears and if she wears this Elie Saab dress with a pair of silver sandals or pumps and simple jewels, and shock with a bold lip and I will fall off my seat in love with Carey on the Gotham Independent Film Awards red carpet.
As the first round of nominations come out I am already planning what I want to see Cate Blanchett to wear to the 2014 Academy Awards but we have a long way to go until we get there. For the 2013 Gotham Independent Film Awards Cate is nominated for Best Actress for her film 'Blue Jasmine,' which I am still dying to see. For this red carpet I am hoping to see the Queen of the Red Carpet wear this Andrew Gn Spring 2014 RTW one shoulder geometric black white and gold cocktail dress. I think that this dress would just stun on Cate as it is a classic silhouette but is still extremely modern and edgy. Finish the look with a gold clutch, a pair of black and gold peep toe pumps, and Cate will show why I call her the Queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment