Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

2014 Berlin International Film Festival: 'The Monuments Men' & 'La Belle et la Bete' Premieres Wish List

On Saturday the cast of 'The Monuments Men' will take to the Berlin Film Festival t' o premiere the film In Competition. After I posted my wish for Cate Blanchett for 'The Galapagos Affair: Satan Came to Eden' Premiere I learned that Cate the Great would not be able to attend this premiere but I am praying that she attends the premiere of 'The Monuments Men.' This film actually will actually be released on February 7th, a day ahead of this premiere. I have been dying to see Cate wear one of the 'nude' gowns from the Armani Prive Fall 2013 Couture collection and I think that this trumpet gown with embellished cap sleeves is perfect for this event. This gown is grand and it needs a stage like a film festival or the Academy Awards as I believe that Cate will wear an Armani Prive Spring 2014 Couture gown for the Oscars (those wishes to come closer to the Oscars.) Cate would just wear this gown with such an effortless glamour and I am dying to see this gown take to the red carpet. A simple gold metal box clutch, a pair of gold sandals, and some stunning Van Cleef & Arpels vintage yellow gold and diamond jewelry in her ears and on her wrist will make for the perfect premiere look for Cate at the 2014 Berlin International Film Festival.
Lea Seydoux has been a fan of Prada and its little sister Miu Miu since she really stepped out. Lea is the face of the Prada fragrance 'Candy' and has also starred in the Prada Resort 2012 and Miu Miu Resort 2014 campaigns, so I am sure that during one of her red carpet moments during the Berlin International Film Festival that she will wear a gown from one label or the other. Since I picked an Ulyana Sergeenko Couture gown for Lea to wear for the Opening Ceremony and 'Grand Budapest Hotel' premiere I am wishing for her to wear Miu Miu Spring 2014 RTW for the premiere of 'La Belle et la Bete.' Now many of you are going to ask me about why I picked a short dress for Lea to wear to a major film festival premiere. Well I am just going to put that to rest and say that I would have this gown lengthened into a full gown with a train. I love this robins egg blue long sleeve dress and I could see Lea giving us a totally 60s moment wearing this gown which has beaded fringe around the waist. A 60s style updo, a smokey eye, a light pink lip, and a pair of silver sandals will make this gown just work to death on the red carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment