Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Runway Report: Zana Bayne Fall 2014 RTW

Zana Bayne was a show that I had no idea what to expect when I walked in to see it. I honestly had applied to ever single designer that I could when I knew when I was going to be in NYC for New York Fashion Week. In an intimate affair, in the small Crystal Room inside the Empire Hotel, Zana Bayne showed her small 15 look collection of leather wear entitled 'The Ornamentalist.' Stunning leather bustiers, harnesses, belts, and bras were shown with capes and sheer bustle skirts that gave this sexy collection the feel of the 1940's sexy pin-up. Hair in soft waves courtesy of Redkin, a deep berry lip from makeup artist Benny Hancock using Oliv Ares Haus of Glam Pro products, manicures in 'Pepper' by Zoya Nail Polish, and shoes from Shoe Cult by Nasty Gal just gave this whole look an absolutely fantastic sense of sexuality and fabuloisty. One of my favorite things from this show were the harnesses that some of the members of the PR team were wearing that had 'ZANA BAYNE FALL WINTER 2014' spelled out in gold lettering on their chests. It was a nice touch that added to the over all experience. I can't wait to attend the show again next season and see what Zana will bring for Spring 2015!



Photo Credit: Zana Bayne, Zimbio, Vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment