Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Runway Report: ZAC Zac Posen Fall 2014 RTW

 Ahead of New York Fashion Week starting on Wednesday Zac Posen showed his lower line ZAC Zac Posen's Fall 2014 Ready-to-Wear collection. I love that Zac brings the structure and glamour of his high line to a more accessible price point to more women who can not afford $1,000+ on a dress. A very fall color palette of terracotta, pumpkin, charcoal, stone, dove grey blue, lavender, and snow white mixed with the structured silhouettes of classic Zac Posen designs made for a sophisticated collection. I can picture a host of starlets wearing this collection on the red carpets, doing interviews on talk shows, and just out and about running errands. My four favorite looks and the women that I want to see wearing these looks on the red carpet are posted below. Come back at this time tomorrow for some big news that I have that I am really excited to tell you all but I am going to wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment