Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

2013 MTV Video Music Awards Wish List: Pink

I have to say I have been a huge fan of the songs that Pink has put out in the past year as it has been really catchy or really passionate which are two things I look for in music that I put onto my iPod. With that said while I may love her music I am not always a fan of her red carpet dressing. Pink is not a typical red carpet lady as she is not a girly girl and tends to find edgier looks to wear on the red carpet. I think that this white silk chiffon top and black and silver embellished skirt from the Juan Carlos Obando Fall 2013 RTW collection is a perfect match for Pink. This is, what I believe to be, a perfect mix of red carpet glam and tomboy for Pink as I still think her best red carpet look came from a frilly Tony Ward couture gown at the 2010 Grammy Awards and this could go on the same rack of amazingness. I would complete with an edgy hairstyle and a pair of black sandals and this would be a huge improvement over several of her past red carpet ensembles.

No comments:

Post a Comment