Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

2013 Teen Choice Awards Wish List: Saoirse Ronan

I will say that I truly loved watching 'The Host' which is the film based on 'Twilight' author Stephanie Myers novel of the same name which has garnered star Saoirse (pronounced Sore-Shah) Ronan a nomination for the 2013 Teen Choice Awards. Saoirse is a true fashion girl wearing the brands that fashion editors love and not the usual red carpet standard brands like Proenza Schouler, Osman, Christopher Kane, and Rodarte. While all of those brands are fabulous I am choosing a designer with a little bit more of a red carpet history, Nina Ricci. I think that this yellow and white Nina Ricci Resort 2014 ruffled cocktail dress would be the perfect choice for Saoirse. I would change the green skinny belt to a gold one and pair this dress with a pair of on trend white pumps or sandals to complete this amazing look which is perfect for an end of summer event like this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment