Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

2013 Teen Choice Awards Wish List: Mila Kunis

Whilst I love Mila Kunis I am not entirely sure that she will take to the red carpet at the 2013 Teen Choice Awards next month. This year she has been on a roll with her red carpet style after a disappointing 2012 and I am hoping that if she does walk the red carpet that she will look absolutely stunning like she has been. I would pick this black and grey Jason Wu Fall 2013 RTW lace print dress with a structural peplum for the former 'That 70's Show' star. This dress is demure but still sexy which would only be enhanced by Mila's stunning body and sexy attitude. I would only add a simple pair of black Christian Louboutin pumps to complete this look as this dress is just enough on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment