Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

'Only God Forgives' Premiere Wish List

I am surprised by the lackluster promo tour for 'Only God Forgives' with it only having a glam star studded premiere when it screened in Cannes in May. The film has gone on to have screenings at the LA Film Fest among others but Kristin Scott Thomas and Ryan Gosling have been nowhere in sight. I am hoping that before the movie releases into theaters on July 19th we will see the stars take to one more red carpet in LA, New York, or London to premiere this film. To do this I would love to see the sophisticated Kristin Scott Thomas to wear this amazing silver Chanel Fall 2013 Couture sheath gown. I think that this gown is perfect for Kirsten who favors very sophisticated ensembles for her red carpet appearances. This gown paired with a silver Edie Parker clutch an a pair of silver Salvatore Ferragamo satin pumps, and glamorous Cartier diamonds to complete this amazing ensemble.
Ryan Gosling has been, much to the worlds disappointment, absent from the promotional tour for this film. I am hoping that we get Ryan and Kristin Scott Thomas arm in arm as they would be a glamorous couple together on the red carpet. For this premiere I would love to see Ryan wear this amazing silver Gucci Fall 2013 Menswear tuxedo. Ryan is one of my favorite men to see on the red carpet because he constantly keeps things interesting by not wearing the basic red carpet standard black tuxedo. This suit would look amazing next to Kristin in the silver Chanel which is another reason why I picked it for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment