Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Michelle Obama for the 4th of July Celebrations Wish List

As a proud citizen of the United States of America I must mark the Fourth of July with a wish for my nations First Lady, Michelle Obama. I know that there is not usually a grand Independence Day Ball (like in the Princess Diaries) though if there were our First Lady should grace the crowd wearing this amazing Reem Acra Fall 2013 RTW gown which has a beading on the bodice and skirt that very much reminds me of fireworks against the night sky. This gown is a glamorous gown that looks like it was absolutely made for an American First Lady for the Fourth of July. I would make this look even more patriotic with a red manicure and silver sandals so that all the colors of Old Glory are represented in this stunning ensemble.

No comments:

Post a Comment