Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

2013 MTV Video Music Awards Wish List: Rihanna

Rihanna started this year on a high not with her light etherial red chiffon Azzendine Alaia gown at the 2013 Grammy Awards but has been all over the fashion map for the rest of the year. I am hoping to see top standard RiRi back on the red carpet at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards. For this red carpet I would love to see Rihanna wear this blue to black ombre Zuhair Murad Fall 2013 Couture mermaid gown with a feather skirt. For those of you who read and don't know me I have a huge thing for looks with feathers I think they are fun and when done correctly can be very chic. This is a gown where I think that it is done in a very chic way. Just a simple up-do and no jewelry or back and a pair of black simple sandals. I think that this would be a perfect look for an MTV red carpet for RiRi.

No comments:

Post a Comment