Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

2013 Teen Choice Awards Wish List: Lea Michele

I would like to start this post out by sending my most sincere condolences to Lea Michele and the rest of the cast members of  'Glee' as well as the Family, Friends, and Fans of Corey Monteith who past away this past weekend. I am sure that we will not be seeing much of Lea on the red carpet but I think that the 2013 Teen Choice Awards is where she will make her first public appearance after the loss of her long time boyfriend. I think that this ethereal Atelier Versace Spring 2013 Couture dress would look absolutely stunning on the star who likes to go big or go home and this is definitely a little over the top for the 'Glee' star. I would complete this look with a pair of gold sandals and possibly a gold clutch and that would be it!

No comments:

Post a Comment