Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

2014 Cannes Film Festival: 'Captives' Premiere Wish List

Rosario Dawson will be in Cannes this year not as just a guest but as an actress premiering a film on the Croisette. To premiere her film 'Captives' I expect to see Rosario wear a Roberto Cavalli Couture custom creation, but if I had to pick a runway gown this bronze embellished snakeskin patterned gown from the Roberto Cavalli Pre-Fall 2014 collection would be my pick. I really wish I had access to sketches from designers so that I could more accurately pick for stars on the site, but alas they are kept top secret. This long sleeved, open back gown would be perfect for a Cannes premiere if it was modified to have even more of a flowing train trailing behind Rosario. I would just finish this look with a pair of bronze sandals and a sexy yet elegant hairstyle to complete the perfect look.
Last year Mireille Enos proved that she could hold her own on the red carpet next to red carpet superstars by keeping up with Angelina Jolie on the 'World War Z' press tour. This year she will be joining Rosario Dawson to premiere 'Captives on the same nigh as the gala screening of 'How to Train Your Dragon 2' with Cate Blanchett and Kristen Wiig walking the red carpet. Being a major film festival I think that it is not out of the realm of possibilities that Mireille could pick up this stunning emerald green Elie Saab Fall 2013 Couture embellished satin ballgown. I love a red head in green and Mireille could rock the hell out of this gown. A glam up-do, a clutch dyed to match, as well as peep toe pumps also dyed to match, and some stunning Chopard diamond and emerald drop earrings would finish off this perfect red carpet look for the Cannes Film Festival.
As this premiere is the same night as the 'How to Train Your Dragon 2' gala premiere, and since I already posted what I want Sofia Coppola and Jeon Do-Yeon to wear on this evening it is only fitting that I produce a wish for Carole Bouquet. I think that this pale pink Elie Saab Spring 2014 Couture draped chiffon gown would be a perfect choice for Carole to make. This is the soft elegant gown that I absolutely love to see on the red carpet in Cannes as it is such a light breezy red carpet with beautiful palm trees in the backdrop. A gold box clutch, a pair of gold sandals, and some simple Chopard jewels will finish off this stunning red carpet look.

No comments:

Post a Comment