Pages

Friday, May 30, 2014

AFI Tribute Gala Honoring Jane Fonda Wish List

On July 5th the American Film Institute will host its annual tribute gala, this year honoring legendary actress Jane Fonda. Jane killed it earlier this month at the Cannes Film Festival wearing a ruby red crystal embroidered  Elie Saab Couture gown, and while I don't think that she will go that grand for this occasion I am hoping for that signature Jane Fonda glamour diva to make an appearance at this event. I think that this jade green Raoul Fall 2014 RTW gown with long sleeved and slightly draped midsection would be absolutely stunning on the 76 year young actress. I love the gold cuff that was added for the presentation and I would actually add two gold cuffs and a pair of gold silk sandals to give this the perfect finishing touches for Jane for her big night! I am sure there will be a host of other stars that could include: Lindsey Lohan, Felicity Huffman, Jennifer Lopez, Eva Longoria, and Freida Pinto but as I have not been able to confirm anyone I decided to solely dedicate this post to Jane.

No comments:

Post a Comment