Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

2014 Cannes Film Festival: 'Two Days, One Night' Wish List

The final wish I have for a 2014 Cannes Film Festival premiere is this wish that I have for Marion Cotillard today. Marion will take to the red carpet at the Palais de Festivals on Tuesday May 20th to premiere her film 'Two Days, One Night.' It would not be a Cannes Film Festival without an appearance from Marion but I can not say that I am particularity excited for her red carpet appearance. Her recent looks have not been up to my standard and I am hoping that Marion reminds me why I love her so much come this premiere on Tuesday. Since the first collection creative director Raf Simons showed for Christian Dior, I have been waiting to see someone snatch up this amazing creation. I think that this dove grey and raspberry embellished franken-dress from the Christian Dior Fall 2012 Couture collection was created with Marion in mind to wear it on the red carpet. There is not a single woman out there, besides maybe Cate Blanchett and Diane Kruger, that I think could pull this gown off. I would do an edgy yet sleek up do, a raspberry colored lip, and silver satin Christian Dior pointed toe pumps to complete this look. A pair of Chopard diamond earrings and simple diamond bracelet would be the right amount of bling to enhance this look just a little bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment