Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Elizabeth Olsen Premiere Looks for 'Silent House'

 I am really in love with Elizabeth Olsen on the red carpet as she almost always looks absolutely stunning on the red carpet for the most part. I am extremely excited to see what she is going to bring to the red carpet as she was one of my ones to watch this year.
There will most likely going to be two premieres, one in Los Angeles and one in New York. For LA I think that Elizabeth will be more trendy for the premiere wearing this amazing black, aqua, and white Proenza Schouler dress. I think that this would look absolutely amazing on Lizzie. She should pair it with a pair of strappy black sandals an amazing Chanel clutch. And then I think that she will be a little more sophisticated look for New York by wearing this black The Row ensemble with a glitter top and black pants. A pair of black pumps and a red clutch would be amazing for this look at the premiere.

No comments:

Post a Comment