Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

MET Ball Wish List: Charlize and Coco

Charlize Theron having Snow White and the Huntsman and Prometheus both premiering this summer I would not be surprised if Christian Dior does not send her as a spokesmodel for the brand as she is the face of the fragrance J'Adore. For this event I would like for Charlize to look into the houses archives and pull this stunning white bustier ball gown. I think that this gown would look absolutely stunning on Charlize. I have been waiting since July of 2009 to see this on the red carpet and I am still extremely anxious to see it on a stunning woman like Charlize. No clutch and a great pair of silver crystal encrusted strappy sandals, a vintage diamond headband, and some stunning diamond bracelets with her hair styled into a messy up do would have Charlize grace the best dressed lists around the world with ease.m
Now Coco Rocha is one of the models that always attends the MET Ball that I always have my eye out for. In 2010 she graced the event wearing a stunning Zac Posen Spring 2008 RTW finale gown with a 20 foot train, and worked her way to the #1 spot on my best dressed of the year list. I think that if Coco would don this blue halter necked Zac Posen Spring 2012 RTW ball gown that she might have a shot of working her way back on to this years list. No clutch, blue strappy sandals, diamond and sapphire earrings and bracelets, and a sleek bouffant up-do would make my heart sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment