Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Kerry Washington Wish List for 'Thousand Words' Promo Tour


Kerry Washington is about to start her promo tour for 'Thousand Words' with co-star Eddie Murphy. I can not wait to see what Kerry brings to the red carpet as she is one of my favorites as she is always stepping out of the box. This movie is a film that will most likely have just a LA premiere but there may be a chance of one in NYC. Well for LA I would love to see Kerry don one of her favorite go to designers Zuhair Murad. I love this berry red Pre-Fall 2012 for her as I think the color would look amazing on her skin tone. I would just pair this with red of cut out matching Brian Atwood pumps with an ankle strap. And if there is a premiere in New York I would love to see her in this amazing black Cushine et Ochs Fall 2012 RTW dress with an amazing neckline detail and I would like to keep the outfit relatively simple by adding a mosaic mirror clutch by Kotur and a pair of red satin and black patent leather Brian Atwood peep-toe pumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment