Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Modern Audrey Hepburn Look For Less

People have always looked back at the iconic Audrey Hepburn for style inspiration and I am sure they will continue to do so in the future. For this bridal look I feel that I had to feature some sort of Audrey look and this stunning simplistic dress was made especially for Audrey for her film 'Funny Face' buy legendary french designer Hubert de Givenchy. This is not the gown you would wear for your large church wedding but for a small outdoor or a little white church.
This is my interpretation of the iconic Audrey Hepburn style. I started with an Oleg Cassini for Davids Bridal, the tea length strapless tulle skirted applique embellished gown (which retails for $650) is totally something that she would wear if she were filming this movie today. I feel Audrey would add a pair of standout color shoes, so I chose this amazing light aqua Badgley Mischka peep toe pump with a crystal encrusted toe from Piperlime.com for $245. And just accessorizing with a crystal headband for $178 and a net face veil for $36 from HairComeTheBride.com. The Audrey Hepburn inspired bridal ensemble could be yours for $1,109!

No comments:

Post a Comment