Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

MET Ball Wish List: Anne and Ashley

I am super excited to see if Anne Hathaway attends the MET Ball this year as she has two films, The Dark Night Rises and Les Misérables. If she does walk the red carpet at the famous MET stairs I would DIE if she donned this amazing ethereal Valentino Spring 2012 Couture gown. I would just add a white bustier top underneath this to make it a little bit more modest without ruining the ethereal romance of the tulle and lace. I would recommend a beautiful up-do and a pair of crystal encrusted shoes as they would be the perfect pop of bling as I wouldn't add any other jewelry.
Now I am almost positive that Ashley Greene will be walking the MET Gala red carpet and I am sure she will wear Donna Karan as she is the current face of the brand. I took the the Fall 2012 RTW collection to find Mrs Greene a stunning gown and I fell absolutely in love with this stunning red one shoulder gown. I think that Ashley would look sexy and sultry in this design. A red minaudiere, sexy strappy red sandals, a pair of sparking diamond chandelier earrings, and a mix of two or three diamond bracelets would be the perfect paring of accessories for this look. Hair styled in to a sexy messy bun and simple make-up would be the way to go with this sexy look.

No comments:

Post a Comment