Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

MET Ball Wish List: Blake and Brooklyn

I miss my girl Blake on the red carpet. I need her to make a triumphant return after fizzling out after her contract with Chanel and her 2011 scandal. For the 2012 MET Ball I would like to see Blake in one of my favorite gowns from the Atelier Versace Fall 2011 Couture collection. I love that this is a current take on original Versace collections and am actually quite shocked that it has not been worn yet by anyone. I think that his gown would be stunning on Blake as she tends to favor gowns that show off her best two assets, her legs and her breasts. I have decided to put away one of those to and I still think that Blake would look absolutely stunning. For accessorizing I would pair this with a gold clutch by Versace and have her good friend Christian Louboutin send her a pair of red can gold sandals. Hair worn loose and curly with simple makeup are just what the doctor ordered to bring Blake back to her best.
I really do not favor seeing Brooklyn Decker on the red carpet. I think that she doesn't bring anything to the table to wow me. I think she may be able to persuade me to like a look of hers if she wears this black and gold Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2012 RTW number without lining the skirt. I think that as a former Sport Illustrated Swimsuit Edition cover girl Brooklyn would have no problems pulling off this sexy ensemble. A gold clutch and a pair of strappy black sandals are all that is needed to take this look into best dressed territory. I would want her to pull her hair into a top knot bun to complete the ensemble.

No comments:

Post a Comment