Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Gossip Girl Week: Blair Waldorf Daywear

Blair Waldorf is one of my absolute favorite characters on Gossip Girl as she always has such impeccable taste and wears a lot of my absolute favorite runway looks for day to day and evening events. Here I have my first of two looks this week for Blair, a day to day casual ensemble. I started this look with the orange top and the blue circle print pencil skirt from Kate Spade's Fall 2012 RTW collection. I thought that it just screamed Blair from the very start and I knew that it was what I was going to feature. I decided to pair it with an orange Lela Rose coat from Net-A-Porter, and a Nancy Gonzalez bag and Arfango shoes that I found in the Style.Com Accessories Index. I think that the always stunning Blair would look absolutely amazing in this look and I really do hope that Eric Damon, the man in charge of putting the wardrobe for the show together, decides that this is worthy of the famous scheming character.

No comments:

Post a Comment