Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Cannes Film Festiva: L'Oreal Paris Spokesmodel Fan Bingbing

After 2 years of being crowned the Queen of the Cannes Film Festival for her stunning red carpet appearances wearing every designer from Valentino to Armani Prive to Elie Saab, I am really excited to see what she brings to the red carpet. I cant pick her look for the  Opening Ceremony gala premiere of Wes Anderson's 'Moonrise Kingdom,' because she has consistently worn a modern take on a cultural gown by a Chinese designer and always looks stunning in it so who am I to judge. But bellow are all kinds of wishes for Fan to wear during the festival as she is also a L'Oreal Paris spokes model in China
The first look that I would love to see Fan wear is this acid green strapless Armani Prive Spring 2012 Couture gown. I think that this stunning gown against Fans super pale sometimes porcelain colored skin. Pair it with a matching clutch and silver pumps and some stunning diamonds and she will look fab. Next we have a blush pink Georges Chakra Spring 2012 Couture tulle mermaid gown, I think that this would look elegant on Fan paired with silver clutch, peep toes, and some amazing diamonds. This stunning princess cornflower blue and black tulle Oscar de la Renta Fall 2012 RTW ballgown would look amazing on her as she does this dark princess look so well. Pair it with a black clutch, black peep toes, and some stunning diamond earrings and bracelets. And last for this block is this stunning 60's mod inspired Valentino Fall 2010 Couture gown. I think that she would look so pretty int this gown. Silver accessories and minimal diamonds are what are needed to accessories this ensemble. I cant wait to see who she wears this year.
The one designer that Fan is guaranteed to wear to the Cannes Film Festival is Elie Saab haute couture. The first look I would like to see her in is this one shouldered gown from the Fall 2009 couture collection. Fan has worn a gown from this collection in both 2010 and 2011 at this festival and I would love for her to wear this one this year with just a pair of silver sandals. I think that this next floral print gown from the Spring 2011 Couture collection is something that I am surprised that Fan has not worn to this point yet and I would love for her to with a green clutch and silver strappy sandals. Also from the Spring 2011 Couture collection the black one shoulder embellished gown would look amazing on Fan and give her the one black gown she wears during the festival. And last but not least we have this pastel yellow Spring 2012 Couture ball gown. The minute that I saw this gown walk the runway I knew that I had to see Fan in it and Cannes is the perfect platform for it with a gold clutch and gold peep toe pumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment