Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Cannes Film Festival: L'Oreal Paris Spokesmodel Eva Longoria Wish List

Eva Longoria has not been at the Cannes Film Festival since she had her magnificent red carpet triumph wearing Emilio Pucci to the Opening Ceremony in 2010. After that year of wearing Naeem Khan, Pucci, Elie Saab, and Herve Leger she sort of fell into a style rut (sans two gowns Georges Hobeika at the 2012 SAG Awards and Oscar de la Renta at the ALMA Awards) and I have been waiting for her to come out of it. The perfect platform to bring her out of this rut is the 2012 Cannes Film Festival as she has to look her best to promote L'Oreal Paris.
The first look that I would like to see her in is this stunning stone grey Georges Hobeika Fall 2011 Couture gown with a draped skirt, but after consulting with Georges Hobeika's in house PR and telling them about this wish I was told that the dress is unavailable and she wont be wearing it. Moving on after the original disappointment we have this stunning black and white one shouldered Naeem Khan Fall 2012 RTW gown, I think that Eva would look amazing in this giving it that diva-tude that only she and select few others can; pair this gown with black strappy sandals, a red or aqua clutch, and some stunning earrings and a fabulous cuff would compliment this dress perfect. Now of all my wishes this deep wine colored one shoulder Vera Wang Spring 2013 Bridal mermaid gown is my favorite because it has so much drama which is exactly what Eva needs to bring to Cannes this year, pair this gown with a black embellished clutch, black peep toe pumps, and some amazing diamonds and I feel she would have a spot on the best dressed of the year list. Last but not least we have my second favorite gown in this wish, a stunning mauve Zac Posen Pre-Fall 2012 gown. I have had this gown on reserve for an Eva Longoria wish list since the collection was released on Style.com on December 8th of last year. I think that Eva has the diva-ness needed to make this look amazing. No clutch silver pumps and stellar diamonds would put this into best dressed contention as well. Eva don't let me down at Cannes this year you are one I am most looking forward to. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment