Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Cannes Film Festival: L'Oreal Paris Spokesmodel Aishwarya Rai Wish List

 The Cannes Film Festival is probably the most fashionable event of the entire year and I always look forward to it. One of major reasons that the event is so fashionable is that the organizers pair up with their sponsors to make it even more fabulous. L'Oreal sends two of their spokes models to everyone of the major premieres and a bunch of the events. Aishwarya Rai is one of the most stunning foreign actress that I have ever seen and I always look forward to the choices she makes. She has worn Elie Saab couture, Armani Prive, Gucci Premiere, and Roberto Cavalli all on the red carpet at this event in the past.
I have decided to put her in three of her favorite designers and then one look that I would DIE to see her in. First we have this smokey green Armani Prive Spring 2012 Couture ball gown, I think that this would look stunning on the actress who tends to wear one gown by the designer for the festival. The second look is this stunning periwinkle blue Elie Saab Spring 2010 Couture gown, I think that she would look absolutely stunning in this gown and she might be able to wear it for one of the more subdued parties not a grand premiere because if she did then maybe they might make connections to a gown that was the same color from the same collection in 2010. The third wish I have for her is what I would like for her to wear for the opening ceremony because she always attends the opening ceremony. I think that this lavender and gold Marchesa Fall 2012 RTW gown and she would look absolutely stunning. And last but not least we have a party look for one of the Roberto Cavalli parties, this stunning black and blue Roberto Cavalli Spring 2012 RTW gown.

No comments:

Post a Comment