Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

MET Ball Wish List: Diane and Elizabeth

Diane Kruger and Chanel go hand in hand as they always make a great pair on the red carpet which is why I am wishing for her to wear this stunning Chanel Spring 2012 Couture gown. This sailor suit style gown would look absolutely amazing on Diane and I would love to see her wear this. I usually say that I would want this ankle length gown made to be full length, but I feel that if that was done that the charm of this look would be lost. A pair of black and silver sandals, a black Chanel clutch, hair worn loosely up, and some amazing diamond earrings and bracelets and Diane will waltz her way onto the best dressed list.
I have been super excited to see Elizabeth Banks on the red carpet this year (she already has already been on a best dressed list nine times this year). Elizabeth is an unofficial brand ambassador for Versace and wearing both the main line collection as well as the Atelier collection. For the MET Ball I would put Elizabeth Banks in this stunning sculptural lime green Atelier Versace Spring 2012 Couture gown. Elizabeth has worn one dress from this collection already whilst promoting 'The Hunger Games' and looked absolutely stunning, even making my at the time guest editor Sarah's best dressed of the week list (which I have learned is extremely hard). For this look a silver clutch and strappy sandals would be perfect maybe some diamond bracelets.

No comments:

Post a Comment