Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Jennifer Hudson Premiere Wish List for 'The Three Stooges'

Jennifer Hudson looks amazing on the red carpet especially since she lost all of her weight. I am not so sure that she will attend more than one premiere so I have brought you three options for her to wear for the LA Premiere which is the one that she will most likely be in attendance at. First we have my favorite option, this stunning v necked Julien MacDonald Spring 2012 RTW dress. I think that this would look amazing against Jennifer's skin tone. A pair of silver strappy sandals, a crystal embellished clutch, pin straight hair pulled back, and simple makeup. The second look, a purple and black Prabal Gurung Spring 2012 RTW dress, would hug Jennifer's new curves. A pair of black and purple strappy sandals, not clutch and again pin straight hair worn down are the perfect accessories. Last but not least we have a blood red Maria Lucia Hohan Spring 2012 RTW mini dress. I like this but it is far from my favorite of the three. A pair of gold peep-toe pumps, gold jewelry, and a stunning up-do might make this look a home run for me but it would take a lil bit of convincing.

No comments:

Post a Comment