Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

MET Ball Wish List: Jennifer and Jessica

Jennifer Lopez is THE red carpet diva. I love to see her on the red carpet as she always looks absolutely stunning. I am hoping to see her on the red carpet this May at the 2012 MET Gala honoring Elsa Schiaparelli and Miuccia Prada wearing this absolutely stunning white embroidered Zuhair Murad Spring 2012 Couture long sleeve gown. I think think that Jennifer would look absolutely stunning in this gown, the only issue that I may have for this is the fact that she wore two long sleeve Zuhair Murad gowns on Oscar night. To add a pop of color to this stark sexy white ensemble I would add a turquoise Marchesa stone encrusted clutch, a pair of silver spike detailed Christian Louboutin sandals, and some amazing diamonds. Hair worn up and back and simple makeup are exactly what is needed to finish off this look.
I will say that when Jessica Chastain stepped out in her absolutely stunning black and gold Alexander McQueen gown instead of one designed by Armani Prive, the only designer that she attended a show for during Paris Couture Fashion Week. Well for the MET Ball I would like for her to go to the Fall 2011 (not 2012 that was a typo) Couture collection. I think that between the orange coloring and Jessica's natural orange hair that his would be a winning combination. I have been surprised that to this point that this gown has not seen a red carpet and I am not going to give up hope to see this gown on the red carpet one day. A gold clutch and gold sandals are all that is needed to create a best dressed worthy ensemble.

No comments:

Post a Comment