Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sofia Vergara Premiere Wish List for 'The Three Stooges'

I am sure Sofia Vergara will step out for at least one of the major premieres for 'The Three Stooges.' I have taken the liberty of pulling three dresses for her to wear in LA, New York, and London. For the grand premiere in LA I have chosen to put Sofia in this stunning white Georges Chakra Spring 2012 RTW one shouldered dress with a gold hem. I think that this dress is the perfect interpretation of a modern warrior goddess and I die is she wore it with a pair of gold strappy sandals, hair worn down and wavy, with simple makeup. In New York I have decided to put her in a more classic look by choosing this black and white Monique Lhuillier Spring 2012 RTW strapless pencil dress. I think that this dress is a total Sofia dress as it would hug her every curve. Add a pair of black patent leather peep toe Christian Louboutin pumps, a red clutch, wavy locks, and a matte red pout and I am sure she will sex her way onto best dressed. And finally for London I would love to see Sofia in some color by having her wear this stunning orange Badgley Mischka Spring 2012 RTW cocktail dress with an added hip detailing to enhance her curves (as if she actually needs it). A gold clutch and peep toe pumps along with hair pulled back and neutral make-up will having me lust after her ensemble.

No comments:

Post a Comment