Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

2013 AFI Fest: 'Out of the Furnace' Centerpiece Gala Premiere Wish List

Zoe Saldana, as many of my loyal followers know, is one of my favorite ladies to see take to the red carpet. With the AFI (American Film Institute) Fest coming up and Zoe's film 'Out of the Furnace' as one of the Centerpiece Gala premieres I am really excited to see what Zoe is going to bring to the table. Having helped launch Prabal Gurung's brand on the red carpet back in 2009 during the 'Star Trek' promotional tour wearing a stunning one shouldered red cocktail dress, Zoe and Prabal have developed quite the red carpet collaboration together and I can almost always say that I love what the two do together. For the 2013 AFI Fest premiere of 'Out of the Furnace' I would love to see Zoe wear this lime green Prabal Gurung Spring 2014 RTW tea-length halter dress with a rosette embellished bodice. I think that this would look stunning on Zoe, who always goes above and beyond with her red carpet style. Finish the look with a pair of gold Casadei pumps and Zoe has the perfect look for her red carpet premiere.

No comments:

Post a Comment